Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Week 22

So, I am actually 23 weeks, 4 days, but I still have not posted week 22 pictures- behind already!

So to catch you up, we have picked a name- Jaxon James Scott.  James after primarily my dad and grandpa, but a bunch of family will share this name.  There wasn't really an obvious family name so this middle name was kinda tough.  We realized that no matter what we do this kid is doomed to have three first names.  I can't tell you how often we get mail for Chess addressed to Scott Chess or Allen Chess Scott or Scott Allen.... we just can't save him from this lifelong battle.

The nursery is coming together with all the furniture bought and in place.  Bedding purchased and on, but not yet laundered.  Huge thanks to everyone who helped with this part, you know who you are.  Also a big thanks to my sister-in-law for patiently walking me through registering at Babies R Us.  I truly realized how clueless I am as I didn't even know what some of this stuff is, and would have certainly never thought to register for it.  I think we may have to buy a second house just to house all the stuff that a little bitty baby needs!  It truly is crazy.

As the realization hits on just how close we are getting to D Day (delivery day), I find myself getting more and more anxious.  I have no idea what I am doing!  I have never held a baby, never changed a diaper.  I take that back, I have changed one clean diaper after giving my 3ish year old niece a bath and I swear to you, she helped me.

Wish us luck, we will need it.

5 comments:

  1. You will do GREAT!! And if you need some practice Miss Bryleigh will be of great use to you!!:)) lol Just a little advice for a new mommy....ALWAYS pack extra clothes&blankets ((at least 3 sets)) for baby and a change of clothes for you!! Accidents will happen and you WILL end up with Poop&Puke on you at some point! Our first outing with Bryleigh she puked on 2 outfits&blankets and then got poop on the 3rd! And the first time I took Keeley out she pooped all over my pants and then puked down my back when I was trying to get us both cleaned up!! ((and no one gave me this advice so I got to walk around all day with Poop&Puke all over me)) lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $$$ GENUINE LOAN WITH LOW INTEREST RATE APPLY $$$
      Do you need finance to start up your own business or expand your business, Do you need funds to pay off your debt? We give out loan to interested individuals and company's who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us.

      Email: shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com
      Phone No: +919873186890

      Delete
  2. Kim & Chess- you will be great parents! Diving head first into parenting can be scary, but it will also bring you more joy than you can imagine! You look absolutely adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be great. No doubt in my mind. And if you have any doubts just start calling friends we're always willing to provide you our expert advice. LOL. After following my friend who just had her quads you look so tiny. Oh wait you are tiny. You look great and look at that smile. We may need to have CBS reunion. Let's see you'll be PG, Sarah will be skinny, William will be the author, Chess the world traveler, Tara will be... and me.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. $$$ GENUINE LOAN WITH LOW INTEREST RATE APPLY $$$
    Do you need finance to start up your own business or expand your business, Do you need funds to pay off your debt? We give out loan to interested individuals and company's who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us.

    Email: shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com
    Phone No: +919873186890

    ReplyDelete